Ticker to Goal

Friday 6 January 2012

My first attempt at ... BYOC

Duuuuuuuuudes….BYOC (brought to the world by drazil) is back after a small holiday hiatus.


Yup, Bring Your Own Crazy returns! It is 5 little questions you can answer in your own blog to give your blogging brain a break and to get to know each other better.

Copy, paste and enjoy!

Let’s do a holiday/new year themed BYOC today!

1. How do you feel about NY resolutions? Do you make them? Do you forget about them quickly? Do they help you?

I do make resolutions, but not just at new year. I think the holiday season is a good time for taking stock, making a fresh start etc but it's not exclusive to it. Last year (2010-11) I decided I should try to stop smoking on Boxing Day (26th Dec) so I tried on Boxing Day (and have been stopped ever since).
 

2. Did you put up a Christmas tree? How many? Is it still up?

1 7 ft black pre lit tree. It's beautiful. I put the star on top but didn't get round to decorating it this year.

3. How many total Christmases did you choose to have to attend outside of your home?

Just the one at Mum and Dad's. 

4. What are you most looking forward to this year?

Losing weight, diving lots and getting a new job :o)  Oh and the second half of the final desperate housewives.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blogland this week.

Real life has been manic. I haven't been to the gym, work has been crazy and I haven't made the best food choices but I have been feeling a hundred million percent more positive than this time last week where I was crying 7 or 8 times a day. I went to dive club last night for a talk on a long weekend diving in the south of France and had a great time.

Blog land, I have been slack. I am sorry. I will do better.

3 comments:

RockBand Barbie said...

I am looking forward to a new job and Desperate Housewives too...if it will ever come back on. What's up with these shows showing reruns for over a month??

Rhonda said...

Oh no! Don't remind me this is the last season of Desperate Housewives!

You know the stupid thing? If they had just called the police when that happened, no one would be in trouble at all. These shows are so stupid. LOL

Lucy said...

Hi Sarah thank you so much for following me, I'm doing the same with you and can't wait to get to know you better!