Ticker to Goal

Saturday 3 March 2012

I have good news for once.

I am still crazy busy with my report writing but I wanted to let you all know my wonderful mummy has finally had some good news. There is no cancer in her bones or liver. They will leave her on the hormone treatment for 12 to 18 months and monitor her closely until it becomes less effective and they are ready for the "next stage".

In other news, I haven't lost any weight this week (boo) but I haven't had a chance to exercise (think 5 1/2 hours sleep and the rest of the time working). Will do better after they are handed in on Wednesday.


Hope you're all well. xx

6 comments:

RockBand Barbie said...

That is fabulous news about your mother!!! I completely know how you feel on the grades/reports. Ours are due at the end of next week, but they do give us one day without students to do paperwork.

Andrea said...

That's great news about your mom!

Used2bFat said...

This is great news! And your reports sound like the ones given here in Australia. As parents, we love to read them! :-)

Thanks for your comment on my blog. The unknown is always frightening I suppose!

MandaPanda said...

So glad to hear your mom is cancer free!

jennxaz said...

Sooooo glad to hear about your mom!

Rhonda said...

Fan-freakin-tastic news about your mom! I love this.