Ticker to Goal

Tuesday 24 April 2012

It wasn't just me then ...

So glad to know that it wasn't just me that HATED new blogger. Spread the word, there is a way back ...

Sadly a notice has appeared that says old blogger will be removed in the coming month :o( but hey the days we have left old blogger are very precious and I shall always remember you.

In other news, I made my very own packed lunch goodie bag today in an effort to stay away from the **** available in our staff room


I had some cantaloupe melon, 1 wholemeal pitta, 1 mini pot of low-fat hummus, 1 pack of organic Californian raisins and a pack of breakfast biscuits. I ate it all and still hit the chocolate biscuits. Not sure the problem is my lack of eating and more my lack of will power. To be fair I probably would have been worse without it but since getting home I've been overly paranoid I have eaten too much today. Still 2 portions of fruit and veg, has to be a good thing. :o) xx

5 comments:

jennxaz said...

cute lunch sack!

Beth Ann said...

I love hummus. Yum-mus! :)

Justine said...

Hi Sarah
Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the comment you left on my blog; the one that went a little like this: Are you eating the chocolate because you can't eat anything else or telling yourself you can't eat anything else so you can eat the chocolate?

Talk about a lightbulb moment! You may have saved me!

Thank you so much.

Lap Band Gal said...

Yes, I CANNOT stand the new blogger...when I schedule my posts, they NEVER post. Sigh. If it wasn't broke, then why did they change it? Oh well.

Andrea said...

I guess I'm in the minority because I actually like the new blogger!

Great job taking your lunch! I am so much more successful when I plan ahead.