Ticker to Goal

Sunday 27 May 2012

A few photos

Sorry I have been absent this week. My lack of scale movement last week and the sun being out meant I lost my way a little.

My new workout shirts arrived.


I shall do a proper blog soon when the rest of my order arrives. Stuff takes ages to ship from the US but judging from the first parcel, it's going to be worth the wait.

In other news, my friend got married yesterday. For those that remember her reception venue was where the ex and I met so it was a little emotional but she looked beautiful and it was an incredible day.

The were married in the lady chapel of  the St Alban's Abbey, here in Hertfordshire.







I left some of my starter and some of my main and since the desert was alcoholic, I managed to exchange it for 2 scoops of ice cream. For the buffet in the evening, I had 2 smoked salmon finger sandwiches, 2 mini tarts and 1 bite of wedding carrot cake. I have never eaten so little at a wedding. Thank you band.

4 comments:

Sam said...

I like the top :o) and glad to hear you had fun at your friends wedding, I love the blue!

Sarah said...

I love that shirt!!

Sarah
notaneffingdiet.blogspot.com

jennxaz said...

what a cool church...and love the top...looking nice and skinny!

Mari said...

Lovely pictures Sarah! And well done for eating so well at the wedding! x