Ticker to Goal

Thursday 3 May 2012

Ten Things Thursday

A little touch of randomness brought to us by Laura from Beer, Dogs and Getting Healthier


1)   I went shopping tonight with my friend and then she took me out for dinner. We spent 2 hours running around the local department store (well her running around the store) with me being unbelievably picky about stuff.


2)   I bought this dress for the wedding and a little red cardigan shrug to match. It's pretty. The other dress didn't look so good one. Pictures to follow.


3)   I have an interview on Tuesday for the school with the lovely head but lots of other issues. I have nothing suitable to wear. My Mummy said she would buy me some smart clothes from the department store but I couldn't find anything so I might buy something cheap and use the money to buy ...


4)   My deformed fish passed away :o(

5)   My pampered chef parcel is sitting in my neighbour's house. It's better than trying to get it redelivered to work but I do wish they could just leave parcels in a safe space.

6)   I still haven't found my wooden spoon.

7)   My Ruffles with Love order shipped today. Who wants to place a bet on how long it takes to get here?

8)   I don't think it has stopped raining in the last week. Very rubbish.

9)   It's a bank holiday weekend here, this weekend. We go to a May festival in a nearby village every year. A parade, a craft fair, an art show, a little collection of stalls, a cryptic quiz trail, bbq's and cream teas. It is one of my favourite weekends of the year.

10) I have been have a House marathon since I got home. 3 episodes in one night. I can't believe it is finishing soon.

6 comments:

jennxaz said...

Love the dress...very cute!

Beth Ann said...

That is a sexy mama dress...love it!!!

Holly from 300 Pounds Down said...

Lots of fun. I can't wait to see pics of you decked out in the dress!!

Rhonda said...

I LOVE House and I can't wait to see you all dressed up and lookin' fab in that dress. We need photos! :)

Humble Beginnings said...

Beautiful dress! I love it. (Just found your blog, btw - I like it. Where were you banded? I was banded in the UK too).

Andrea said...

Love that dress! You definitely will have to post pictures of you in it!