Ticker to Goal

Friday 8 June 2012

BYOC

The one and only Drazil has brought us our own round of Friday craziness ...

Like the rules of haircare, the rules of BYOC are simple and finite, copy, paste and change the answers for your own.

It’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer 5 little questions to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break! Copy to your own blog and enjoy!!

1. Do you know your credit score? Do you check it regularly? Does it matter to you?

No. No. Yes but not in any sense that I worry about it. I pay my bills on time. I have money on a credit card but I make all the payments. I have student debt but most graduates my age do. I don't think it's as big a deal in the UK.

2. What’s your go to “water-cooler-off-er” each summer? Small kiddie pool, “real” pool, sprinkler, public pool, hotel pool, or stay inside in the air and never don a bathing suit ever?

I live in the UK. In the height of summer, to cool down, I may take off a jumper. It's June and 14*C here today. Whoop dee doo!

3. Describe your phone cover…if you have one.

I have an old samsung thing. It has no cover. It still has a keypad and no internet. I am considering upgrading to a phone with internet because I honestly don't know how I will be with no blogs for the 15 days I am in the US in August!


If I did have a phone cover though, I may have bought a nice patriotic union jack for the jubilee to be shortly changed for a London 2012 one. Followed closely by a Disney one while I am away. Who knows.

4. If you ever had a wedding, what were your colors or theme? If you aren’t married – but plan to be some day – what will your colors or theme be?

I'm not married. I have no significant other ATM so I cannot really answer this because I think weddings need to be about the couple getting married as a couple. For example, when I was with Ed (Heaven help me if he ever reads this - or any future partners for that matter!) he took me to the seaside when we first got together and we went a couple of times later so a seaside theme would have been lovely. Think sand and shells in centre pieces with a few flowers, and twists of rope. Grey bridesmaids dresses and suits with pale blue and sandy coloured accents. Sticks of rock as wedding favours. You get the idea. But that was about us and our relationship so I doubt it would transfer when Mr Right bothers to turn up.

Ultimately, I will wear a pretty white dress, with lacy bits and sparkly bits and a long veil and I will drink champagne (band will have to cope, I am only getting married once) and it'll be one of the happiest days of my life.

5. Repeat question: summarize your week.

I love half term but I have done bugger all with it. The jubilee was great but British weather sucks. I can't wait until school is over for the summer. I have been preoccupied with numbers this week but they are mostly doing good things. I need to stop sabotaging myself by eating crap.

4 comments:

MandaPanda said...

The whole credit thing is pretty jacked up here in the States...wish I didn't worry about it so much. Your fictitious wedding sounds like lots of fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Sarah, where in the US will you be visiting in August?

Lap Band Gal said...

I wish I was in the uk to enjoy the jubilee :)

#fatfreefloozy said...

LOl! You made me laugh with your comment about the water in summer! Crack up! I too have a dodgy old phone. I am so old school sometimes.