Ticker to Goal

Friday 29 June 2012

Ten things Thursday

Thanks to Laura Belle we have the the brilliant randomness that is Ten Things Thursday ...

1)    This morning the scale said


How lovely is that? And for those of you who don't work in stones ...

 

2)    I have the interview for job 3 tomorrow morning. (The one with more money where the head came to see me teach at my school) Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

3)    I've been a good girl tracking my calories using 'My Fitness Pal' which is obviously paying off.

4)    I have been very very rubbish at exercising this week but I am going tomorrow and from there into my new proper routine. (Monday rest, Tuesday Zumba, Wednesday Body Conditioning, Thursday Gym and Swim, Friday Zumba, Saturday Body Conditioning, Sunday Spinning). Other than the school performance evenings, I am not going to miss any before my birthday.

5)    My cat has been patroling around the lounge. She is on guard as there is a big black cat nearby who like to come into the garden. The other cat can't get in because she has a magnetic collar key tag to use the cat flap so her inside perimeter pacing is more than a little redundant.

6)    My friend and I went to see the filming of a comedy show on Tuesday. It was so much fun.


7)    Sports day today. My group came 2nd. Some of them were really poor sports and it was quite disappointing. :o(

8)    One week tomorrow until the school performance dress rehearsal. We haven't even finished sorting the dance to our second song out but in my defense, it is loooooooooooooooong. Funny but very long!



9)    My fellow country men/women are about to have me shot but England deserved to go out of Euro 2012. We played terribly! Italy were a far superior side and it would of been a crime against football to beat them. There! I said it!

10)   I have my hopes pinned on Andy Murray this year. Lets face it he is probably a safer bet than the England team ever was! I am counting on him making it to the semi finals for the 4th year running and just maybe, this year, he will make it into the final!!!!

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Woohoo! Great weigh-in this morning!

As far as your interview, I'm sure you'll do very well. Encouragement from this side of the pond!

And too funny about your cat. My dog used to be the same way, if any other dogs even came into our yard he'd have a fit. Quite hilarious. :)

o.c. bandster said...

good job on the weigh-in....gotta love when you track the calories and it works!

good luck with the job...i have my fingers and toes crossed for you.

RockBand Barbie said...

woot woot!!! Congrats on your weigh in...and thanks for posting it both ways. Otherwise I would have had no idea if I was supposed to celebrate with you or cry :)

Wishing you lots of luck and sending you good vibes for your interview!!!

MandaPanda said...

Great loss!

And good luck on your interview!

jennxaz said...

nice weigh in and good luck on your interview!

Beth Ann said...

You are doing great!! Did I tell you I'm going to Jazzercise while I'm in London. The closest one is going to take me like an hour and a half to get there, but I'm going to do it!! :)