Ticker to Goal

Sunday 6 January 2013

Oh bollocks!

How did it get to be Sunday so quickly. I have so much to do and all I really want to do is curl up on the sofa with my lovely boyfriend and watch rubbish on TV whilst eating yummy rubbish and not thinking about the calories.

I go back to school tomorrow. Hmmmmm.

I go to Mexico in 11 weeks and 6 days. Eeeeeek!

I need to loose weight. Blah.

I need to work out again now I can move. I couldn't move again when I woke up on Friday, Zumba didn't happen. We went to London, had a brilliant time although our ghost walk guide was more long winded than I would have liked. We saw lots of pretty Christmas lights before they go away. We ended up next to the Tower of London. Its not a busy place late on a Friday night but we managed to find a restaurant that was open. We shared some Italian bread with balsamic vinegar, (yum!) Then I had goat cheese ravioli with tomato sauce and pesto drizzle. It was really nice. One of the reasons I chose it was that it was a healthy option; advertised as being 650 calories or less. I'm not sure it really was but it was definitely better than the alternative I was considering.We skipped dessert in favour of grabbing some ice-cream to eat when we got home. I wanted to go to the store in St Pancras station but A2 felt that we should go to a supermarket that would definitely have something. It was round the corner from Kings Cross where we were getting the train home. It's not the nicest area. I used to work not far away and have walked through the station and area late at night before. It was scarier this time. I clung onto him for dear life. I've never been that girl. It was very odd but he stepped up to the whole I'll protect you role quite well given he didn't have to actually do anything.

I only had 1/2 scoop of ice cream. (Not 1/2 cup, I'm British, we don't do cups) It wasn't nice. He knows I love creme brulee and felt that I should have creme brulee ice cream (gag!) I did say I'd rather have chocolate but I think he thought I was trying to be nice and give him what he wanted. He will learn.

MandaPanda has suggested that A2 needs a new nickname. For those of you that missed it, we met through online dating after some other dodgy dates. The first A caused much debate because I nearly backed out at the last minute when I discovered he had a ring through his nose (like a bull!) When I get him to agree to actually let me get a good photo of him/us, I'll upgrade to an actual name but for now any funny suggestions are more than welcome.

3 comments:

RockBand Barbie said...

I go back to school tomorrow too...ugh. No more shoe and bra free days for me :)

jennxaz said...

Oh my I have missed a lot. A2...I need to go back and read your blogs!

Skeeter said...

You are going to Mexico??? Sigh. I want to travel everywhere.