Ticker to Goal

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Universal truths

A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise.
-- Pooh's Little Instruction Book, inspired by A. A. Milne

I'm feeling rubbish. Lack of sleep and not so good eating. Thankfully I can allow myself a night on the sofa with bones tonight. I need to do something more proactive about losing weight though. Eating crap and wishing it away doesn't work so well, even with the odd bit of exercise thrown in. I am not hungry. It's all in my head but my sane side isn't winning. Xx

10 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hang in there...and I love Pooh!

~Miss Lorie~ said...

Oh man- what we could accomplish if we could just wish the weight away! Keep at it-

Momee3021 said...

Its ok to be blah. Keep wishing - it will come true!

RockBand Barbie said...

If wishing it away worked I would be skin and bones :) Tomorrow is new day...chin up buttercup :)

o.c. bandster said...

I am in the same boat as you. We gotta get back on track.

Run, Chelle, Run! said...

I love, love, love that quote!

MandaPanda said...

Have you ever noticed the sane side finds us in those quiet moments when we take the time to hear him? The insane side is always screaming his head off wanting to be heard!

zbayardo said...

man, at this point in my life Pooh sounds like wise old Yoda. that's an awesome quote! hang in there!

#fatfreefloozy said...

Man, I am totally the same. I exercise and eat and then my weight doesn't shift and then I just get complacent and don't worry - I need focus!!!

Skeeter said...

I want to wish it away too. I'm working hard to perfect it, but it isn't working out...